Saturday, July 28, 2012

Menu Planning Made EASY!

I was having the worst time, while working a 40 hour week + and then some, to shop, prepare, and cook my meals….so here is my solution to that problem!

I use Outlook and Pinterest.

As I find recipes I post them to my pinterest…or simply use yours, if you have them on the internet.  Smile

I created a new calendar, and named it “Menu Planning”

image

 

Then I created a new appointment for Lunch lets say:

image

Notice the location….I simply pasted the page that has the recipe there.

Notice I said to remind me 1 day ahead….so I remember to purchase, or cook if I need to.

In the note area, I copy pasted some notes….

Notice the “recurrence” is used….

image

I wanted to “cycle” this recipe each week, on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays….

I could have said recur every 2 weeks…..

or monthly..

or when Thanksgiving or Christmas get’s here…I will have some that reoccur yearly….

Or I had a mess on my birthday, because my dear hubby purchased a bakery cake…carrot, my favorite………..which I did not have the will power to pass up.  So, next year, I will have my Nutritarian cake listed for this day.  This will be a once a year item.

Get the idea? 

 

 

image

I schedule in my hubby, so he knows what’s for dinner!

 

Many Many options for printing for the refrigerator, or datebooks or shopping lists!

image

If you have any questions at all, just comment below and I will help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment