Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shopping List–One Note

Have you ever gone to the store to pickup something, get home, bought everything else under the sun, but the one item you went for!

Here is my solution:

I have a IPad, Iphone, and a windows machine at home.  I use Microsoft One Note and Sky Drive.

Here is how simple it is!

Create a notebook in one note.  Save it to your Sky Drive.  Download one note for your phone and ipad.  Now, anywhere you go, you have your shopping list!  I share my Nutritarian notebook with my sister.   We have lots of fun pages. 

Here is a small bit of my shopping list.  Once I purchase the item I simply check it off in the store.  When I run out of the item, I simply uncheck it.  Every time I am in a store, I look at this list to see what I need!  I also use this for my paper crafting.  That way I do not buy more than one item.  Example, I might forget I have a cobalt blue ink pad, so in the store, when they run the cobalt inkpad on sale, I simply look at my craft inventory and see if I already have that color BEFORE buying!

 

If you have any questions, comment here, and I will help you.  This really organizes me!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment